Last Modified: October 29, 2021
• Any time you go on our website or mobile application (‘app’), or log into your account, you are allowing us to collect information according to this policy. Your use is your consent.
• When you visit and use the Service, we collect personal information, such as your name, email address, IP address, password, and any other information you provide.
• We do our best to protect this information and only use it to make the Service available to you.
• We work with third-party services, like Facebook and Gravity Payments to make Brisk Health Pets simpler to use. If you use a third-party service through Brisk Health Pets you are also consenting to their privacy policies, so be sure to read those policies as well.
• Cookies are identifiers we may place on your computing device to identify you when you visit the Service. You are not required to accept any cookies but may want to to better utilize the Service.
• We do not sell, rent, or trade any information that you provide us or share any of your information with any third parties, except: When legally necessary; or to protect the safety of our users.
• We will take all reasonable steps necessary to protect your information, but, as a user, you must also protect your username and password from falling into the wrong hands. We may change parts of this policy from time to time, so it is important to check it frequently. If significant changes are made, we will do our best to notify you.
How You Accept This Policy
Information We Collect And Why
To provide you with high-quality services and verify your identity, we collect, store, and process various types of information when you visit or use Brisk Health Pets.
As a Visitor
We may collect various types of anonymous information about visitors to the Service, such as device-related information (e.g., device, browser, and IP address) and server log information (e.g., date and time of your visit). We use this information to better understand our visitors and to enhance your experience on Brisk Health Pets.
As a User
When you sign up for your user account, we will also collect certain personal information as part of your user profile such as your first and last name, email address, and a password, phone number, zip code, street address. We use this information to allow you to schedule appointments on, and to utilize the Service. We may also collect various other types of personal information related to your use of Brisk Health Pets, such as communications made directly to us or our employees or agents, and any additional information you may provide if you contact us for technical support.
We may set and access cookies on your computer or mobile device when you use Brisk Health Pets. ‘Cookies’ are small computer files transferred to your computing device that contain information such as user ID, user preferences, lists of pages visited and activities conducted while using the Service. We may set and access cookies on your device when you use Brisk Health Pets. You are not required to accept any cookies; however, if cookies are impaired or disabled, you may not be able to log in successfully and/or some features of Brisk Health Pets may not function properly.
How We Use Your Personal Information
Your personal information is primarily used for the creation of a Brisk Health Pets user account profile and to enable you to access the Service. We also use your personal information to:
• Provide you with information you request, and respond to correspondence that we receive from you;
• Provide, maintain, administer, or expand the Service, perform business analysis, or for other internal purposes, to support, improve, or enhance our business, Brisk Health Pets, and other products and services we offer;
• Send you information about Brisk Health Pets;
• Contact you when necessary or requested;
• Customize and tailor your experience of the Service; emails and other communications that display content that we think will interest you according to your preferences; or Prevent, detect, and investigate security breaches and potentially illegal or prohibited activities.
• As part of this process, we may aggregate some of your personal information in certain data analysis, and may display this information publicly or provide it to others. When aggregating personal information, we make sure that the information is not identifiable to any particular user.
How Long Will We Retain Your Information
We will retain your personal information, unless you terminate your account or request that we delete it. To make such a request, please send us a note at firstname.lastname@example.org
When Do We Share Your Personal Information?
We do not sell, rent, or trade any information that you provide us or share any of your information with any third parties, except as provided below. We may disclose personal information in response to service of legal process, such as a court order, summons, subpoenas, or as permitted or required by law when we reasonably believe it is necessary or appropriate to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, or violations of our Terms of Service. We may disclose potentially personally identifying information to employees, contractors, and affiliated organizations that: (i) need to know your personal information to provide services available on Brisk Health Pets, and (ii) have agreed not to disclose your information to others. Some of these employees, contractors, or affiliated organizations may be located outside of your home country. By using Brisk Health Pets, you consent to the transfer of such information to them. Information about our users, including personal information, may be disclosed or transferred to entities, now or in the future, affiliated with us or as part of any merger, acquisition, change of control, debt financing, insolvency, bankruptcy, or sale of our assets. Such information may be used in the businesses of any entity so receiving it.
Brisk Health Pets is not intended for and may not be used by children under the age of eighteen (18). We do not knowingly collect information from children under the age of 18 and we do not target our Service to children under the age of 18. You cannot sign up for a user account if you are under 18. If you learn that a child under the age of 18 has created a user account with Brisk Health Pets or provided us with personally identifiable information, please contact us at email@example.com
Protection Of Personal Information
The security of the information you provide is extremely important to us. We employ several physical and electronic safeguards to keep your information safe, including encrypted user passwords and securing all connections with industry standard transport layer security. If you log into your account on a shared computer, be sure to sign out of your account when finished. If you believe a third party has access to your account, you must let us know as soon as possible. Even with all these precautions, we cannot fully guarantee against the access, disclosure, alteration, or deletion of data through events such as, but not limited to, hardware or software failure or unauthorized entry or use.
Online Tracking And Do Not Track Signals
Online tracking is the collection of data about an individual’s Internet activity used to deliver targeted advertisements and for other purposes. Some web browsers (including Safari, Internet Explorer, Firefox, and Chrome) incorporate a ‘Do Not Track’ (DNT) or similar feature that signals to websites that a visitor does not want to have his/her online activity and behavior tracked. If an online service elects to respond to a particular DNT signal, the service may refrain from collecting certain personal information about the browser’s user. Not all browsers offer a DNT option and there is currently no industry consensus as to what constitutes a DNT signal. For these reasons, many website operators, including Brisk Health Pets, do not take action to respond to DNT signals. For more information about DNT signals, visit http://allaboutdnt.com.
Changes To This Policy
Your Rights as a California Resident
Residents of California have the right to request from us certain information with respect to the types of personal information we share with third parties for those third parties’ direct marketing purposes and the identities of the third parties with whom the business has shared such information during the immediately preceding calendar year. To exercise your rights, you may make one request each year by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org Your request should specify your full name and the email address you used when submitting personal information to us.
International Users And Visitors